What Information do we see?
While using our services, We may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Trinetra adheres to the principles of the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks, although Trinetra does not rely on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as a legal basis for transfers of personal data. To learn more, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
We aim to implement the best security measures at all times, including administrative, physical and electronic measures, to protect against the loss, exposure, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you in the use of the services. These measures include SSL data encryption to transmit your personal information as well as technical architectures and systems to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing your personal information.
- SSL Keys and TLS 1.3 connections
- CAA Records
- Network gaps (air gaps)
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to inquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access (where required).
- To analyze the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders, subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personal information.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyze trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Choice may occasionally send you emails to tell you about new features, solicit feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on. We may use various community websites (Western.Hosting, Forums, blogs etc.) to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications, modify the communications preferences in your account.
We maintain detailed server logs that include the full record of every server request. This allows us to improve server security and to debug software issues whenever they may arise. These logs are not shared with any third party and if we need to share with third parties in the future we will scrape out names, emails, phone numbers, and IP addresses and bind the third party to protecting your private data.
Third-party Service providers are used to monitor and analyze aggregate usage of our sites.
- Google Analytics in the CANADA more information: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Ads via Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook.
- “Contact Information” is information that personally identifies individuals, such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers, that we use for matching purposes only.
- “Event Data” is other information that is shared about people and the actions that they take on this website. While Event Data does include information collected and transferred when people access a website or app with Facebook Login or Social Plugins
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.